Home Event Guidelines for Winter 2021
Based on the recent notifications and fluid changes, we continue to follow the MDHHS & MHSAA guidelines.
We will allow 2 guests/participant for home events.
- Gym, Pool, & Ice Arena: the ONLY people permitted into the gym for events will be the teams, coaches, officials, game workers, Athletic Trainer(s), school administration, media, and up to 2 guests/participant on each team. You may be asked for picture identification to enter.
- Pass list: Both home & visiting teams must send a list of parent/guardian names for the pass list to by noon of the day of the event to your coach or Beth Forbes at email@example.com
- Admission: Admission is $5.00 per spectator. Spectators will drop the cash in a drop bucket/container. Change will not be provided, so please come with proper cash to place in the collection bucket. This is our solution for a contactless entry. No annual/league passes this year.
- Health screening: please prescreen yourself prior to coming to an event. If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc., please stay home.
- Social distancing: while entering, during the event, and exiting the venue maintain a 6’ distance. Individuals/families not part of the same household must maintain six feet apart from one another.
- Masks: must be worn at all times by staff, spectators, and athletes.
- Entrance: Gates open 20 minutes prior to start time. Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance.
- Concessions will not be provided for the foreseeable future. No outside food or drink is allowed in.
- We will also follow current MDHHS & MHSAA guidelines.